Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- Hand wash separately in cold water with mild pH neutral soap.
- Using natural soaps like Reetha/ Soapnuts which may even soften the fabric.
- Do not soak the clothes in water.
- Hang dry in shade. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Iron on medium to low heat.
- Alternatively, dry clean under cold wash only if necessary.
- Since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run for a few washes.
- Water is precious, so wash your garments only when it’s necessary.
- Cutting down on the number of washes will greatly improve the life of your handloom and handwoven clothes.