A relaxed shirt dress crafted in handloom organic cotton, lined with coconut buttons and dyed in softer colours. Pair these up with boots and trousers for a crisp look or as it is for a perfect brunch day. Fun, comfortable, and timeless.
This dress has been naturally dyed with utmost care to create a burst of colours, celebrating the gift of nature that never ceases to give.
Easy. Effortless. Earth-friendly.
- 100% handwoven cotton by MGGSS Foundation
- Naturally Dyed by The Santra Project
- Coconut Buttons
- Side Pockets
- Stitched in Bangalore, Karnataka
Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- handle garment with care as they are naturally
- hand wash seperately in cold water with mild
pH neutral soap. do not use Surf or other harsh
detergents (you can use Ezee or Genteel)
- do not soak in water, scrub or bleach the fabric
- hang dry in shade. do not dry in direct
sunlight as it may fade the colours. do not dry clean
- iron on medium heat
- since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run
for a few washes.
- water is precious, so wash your
garments only when necessary
P.S : Each piece is unique as it is individually hand dyed with natural dyes and hence may vary slightly in colour from the images above. We have tried to maintain the actual colour of the product while photographing in natural light, however there may be slight differences observed on varying screens.
Shipping & Returns
Please read our Shipping Policy as well as Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy in the foot note before purchasing the product.