Embellished with traditional Lambani hand embroidery from Karnataka, this piece has been meticulously crafted with hand woven organic cotton, naturally dyed cotton embroidery threads and lush mirror work. Rich and contemporary in form yet purposefully rooted in textile heritage of the local Banjaras, each piece reflects the warmth, simplicity and craft of these women who have made us fall in love with Lambani. Slow down and take a moment to savour the piece and the journey it's made with us.
- 100% handwoven cotton by MGGSS Foundation
- Naturally dyed cotton yarn by Bio Dye Private Limited
- Hand embroidered by the women of Nandi Handicrafts
- Stitched in Bangalore, Karnataka
Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- handle garment with care as the embroidery
work is delicate
- hand wash seperately in cold water with mild
pH neutral soap. do not use Surf or other harsh
detergents (you can use Genteel or Ezee)
- do not soak in water, scrub or bleach the fabric
- hang dry in shade. do not dry in direct
sunlight as it may fade the colours
- iron on medium heat
- do not dry clean
- since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run
for a few washes
- water is precious, so wash your garments only
P.S : Each piece is unique as it is individually hand dyed with natural dyes and hence may vary slightly in colour from the images above. We have tried to maintain the actual colour of the product while photographing in natural light, however there may be slight differences observed on varying screens.
Shipping & Returns
Please read our Shipping Policy as well as Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy in the foot note before purchasing the product.