A quintessential crochet tote, dyed with all natural ingredients to capture your everyday essentials and brighten up your day. Perfect for a sunny day or a brunch date with the girls.
This bag has been naturally dyed with utmost care to create a burst of colours, celebrating the gift of nature that never ceases to give.
This piece has been naturally dyed using lac, marigold and onion skins.
Easy. Effortless. Earth-friendly.
- Naturally dyed cotton yarn
- Crocheted in-house by The Santra Project team
- Handmade leather handles from Pondicherry
- Bag has a magnetic button enclosure and an inside pocket
Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- handle your crochet pieces with care as they are
naturally dyed with natural ingredients
- hand wash separately in cold water with mild
pH neutral soap. do not use Surf or other harsh
detergents (you can use Ezee or Genteel)
- do not soak in water, scrub or bleach the piece
- do not wring the piece. hang flat in shade
- do not dry in direct sunlight as it may fade the colours. do not dry clean
- iron on medium heat if required
- since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run
for a few washes. water is precious, so wash your
garments only when necessary
P.S : Each piece is unique as it is individually hand dyed with natural dyes and hence may vary slightly in colour from the images above. We have tried to maintain the actual colour of the product while photographing in natural light, however there may be slight differences observed on varying screens.
Shipping & Returns
Please read our Shipping Policy as well as Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy in the foot note before purchasing the product.