Origami unfolded into this geometric wonder. Our Asterix Top in Madder is casual, comfortable and chic. With a deep V neck and a relaxed fit, this one’s easy to slide into and most definitely, one to live in. We heart wearing this with our Take Ten Trousers.
- 100% handwoven cotton by MGGSS Foundation
- Clamp Dyed with natural dyes by SIDR Crafts
- Stitched in Bangalore, Karnataka
Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- handle garment with care as they are naturally
- hand wash separately in cold water with mild
pH neutral soap. do not use Surf or other harsh
detergents (you can use Ezee or Genteel)
- do not soak in water, scrub or bleach the fabric
- hang dry in shade. do not dry in direct
sunlight as it may fade the colours. do not dry clean
- iron on medium heat
- since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run
for a few washes
- water is precious, so wash your garments only
P.S : Each piece is unique as it is individually hand dyed with natural dyes and hence may vary slightly in colour from the images above. We have tried to maintain the actual colour of the product while photographing in natural light, however there may be slight differences observed on varying screens.
Shipping & Returns
Please read our Shipping Policy as well as Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy in the foot note before purchasing the product.