Too good to be true. The Versa crop top is truly versatile and super fun. Tie it in the front when you’re feeling pretty or cross it over and knot it behind for a classic wrap-a-round. Whichever way, there’s ample drama with big bell sleeves and cropped up vibes. Of course it goes great with our skirts and trousers but here’s a secret...couple it with your mum’s old saree and you’ll have a whole new aura! Don’t forget to send us a picture!
- 100% handwoven cotton by MGGSS Foundation
- Dyed with natural dyes by SIDR Crafts
- Stitched in Bangalore, Karnataka
- Garment is a wrap around top style.
Wash & Care Instructions
All our garments are naturally dyed and thus need love and gentle care. For increased longevity of the garment, we recommend :
- handle garment with care as they are naturally
H dyed with natural ingredients
- hand wash separately in cold water with mild
pH neutral soap. do not use Surf or other harsh
detergents (you can use Ezee or Genteel)
- do not soak in water, scrub or bleach the fabric
- hang dry in shade. do not dry in direct
sunlight as it may fade the colours. do not dry clean
- iron on medium heat
- since it is naturally dyed, the colour may run
for a few washes
- water is precious, so wash your garments only
P.S : Each piece is unique as it is individually hand dyed with natural dyes and hence may vary slightly in I colour from the images above. We have tried to maintain the actual colour of the product while nphotographing in natural light, however there may be slight differences observed on varying screens.